Menu
Shortenlink and get Paid
 

Sponsored Content

Loading...


One of the major contestants of the six PDP Governorship ticket, Mr Babatunde Gbadamsosi popularly known as BOG wore a bulletproof vest to the party’s primaries which is currently on-going because he fears he might be shot. When journalists queried and asked why he was in such a uniform since it wasn’t a battle field, Mr Gbadamosi said; “I am wearing the bulletproof vest because I am afraid of being shot at but I am urging all my supporters to come and should not be intimidated. There is fear of intimidation and some people in the party want to intimidate the delegates but we will ensure that everyone will vote fearlessly and as it pleases them.”
Musiliu Obanikoro and Jimi Agbaje were however there with no bulletproof vests sitting next to each other.

Btw, according to people tweeting live from the venue, the elections have not been going on smoothly.

Post a Comment

One way to contribute to the development of this website is by always dropping your comment whenever you read a post.


Don't leave without dropping yours

 
Top