It’s funny the things we read online these days. But the
truth is, they are real, they are people’s story. It’s just funny. How can you
get a $20,000 third boob just to get famous and be on MTV...hehe weird!
So 21-year old, Jasmine Tridevil says she spent $20,000 on a surgery to
get a third breast, and says her dream is to become a celebrity. The
Florida massage therapist, says she had the surgery a few months ago,
after she
contacted over 50 doctors with none of them willing to do it, before she
eventually met one who agreed.
Tridevil said her extra breast felt like her other breasts; the
only difference is the nipple, which she had to get tattooed on. The
21-year-old saved up for two years so she could have the surgery, and is also
paying for a film crew to follow her around.
“My whole dream is to
get this show on MTV,” she said. “I’m dumping every penny I have into this. If
this doesn’t work, I’m through.”
Tridevil said that while she wanted fame and fortune, this was not why she had the surgery. “I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore,” she said.


Post a Comment
One way to contribute to the development of this website is by always dropping your comment whenever you read a post.
Don't leave without dropping yours