Menu
Shortenlink and get Paid
 

Sponsored Content

Loading...

 
Comedian AY told Punch about his educational struggle and how he overcame it...
I don’t like talking about this. But, yes, I spent nine years in the university but not as a failure as some people may assume. But I had to set my priorities right. It was tough I had to joggle so many jobs to make ends meet. I also had to cater to my siblings and I was a victim of different circumstances on campus.”
On why he hasn't joined politics

“You do not put your hand in the mouth of a lion because you see your colleagues doing the same. Those who have indicated interest in vying for political positions must have weighed the pros and cons before deciding to do so. I have also weighed the pros and cons and my ministry has not moved to that site yet,

Post a Comment

One way to contribute to the development of this website is by always dropping your comment whenever you read a post.


Don't leave without dropping yours

 
Top