She is nominated for an Oscar for her role in 12 Years A Slave.
And not only is Lupita Nyong'o a talented actress, but she has emerged as one of Tinseltown's most beautiful and stylish young stars.
The 30-year-old looked breathtakingly gorgeous in an array of flattering outfits in a photo spread for DuJour Magazine's Winter 2013 issue.
The Mexico-born star showed off her toned figure in a series of racy yet sophisticated ensembles.
In one shot, the star looks angelic in a low-cut white gown that featured an open panel below the bust.
In another picture, she bares her leg in an unusual navy blue number, adding a further touch of class with a string of pearls around her neck.
The actress graces the cover of the luxury magazine's Winter 2013 issue.
Lupita told the magazine that she is surprised at how much attention she has been receiving.
'My life changed about three weeks ago,' she said. 'That’s when my schedule went from nil to this.
On auditioning for her 12 Years a Slave role, the actress never thought she would get it. 'When I learned Steve McQueen was directing and Brad Pitt was producing, I thought, Well, this is huge.
'I had no expectation of getting the role at all; it was just too out there for me to think I had a chance.
'So I approached the audition like a rehearsal. It was my chance to have that role for 10 minutes, and I owned it. Then I got the part and the panic began.'
The star looked the height of style in the dress, which featured an array of patterns seamlessly blended together.
Lupita paired the number with matching light turquoise heels, and accessorised with a dainty black clutch.
She kept her make-up fresh and glowing, opting to highlight her lips with a pink gloss.
And not only is Lupita Nyong'o a talented actress, but she has emerged as one of Tinseltown's most beautiful and stylish young stars.
The 30-year-old looked breathtakingly gorgeous in an array of flattering outfits in a photo spread for DuJour Magazine's Winter 2013 issue.
Breathtaking: Lupita Nyong'o stunned in a series of elegant outfits in a photo spread for DuJour magazine
The Mexico-born star showed off her toned figure in a series of racy yet sophisticated ensembles.
In one shot, the star looks angelic in a low-cut white gown that featured an open panel below the bust.
In another picture, she bares her leg in an unusual navy blue number, adding a further touch of class with a string of pearls around her neck.
She could be a model! Lupita displayed her leg in an unusual navy blue number
Bright spark: The star exuded joy as she flashed a grin for the camera
The actress graces the cover of the luxury magazine's Winter 2013 issue.
Lupita told the magazine that she is surprised at how much attention she has been receiving.
'My life changed about three weeks ago,' she said. 'That’s when my schedule went from nil to this.
The Oscar for most beautiful: Lupita showed off her incredible bone structure in a black-and-white shot
Dancer's arms: The actress displayed her enviably toned arm in the black and white dress that sported scorpion's as a pattern
On auditioning for her 12 Years a Slave role, the actress never thought she would get it. 'When I learned Steve McQueen was directing and Brad Pitt was producing, I thought, Well, this is huge.
'I had no expectation of getting the role at all; it was just too out there for me to think I had a chance.
'So I approached the audition like a rehearsal. It was my chance to have that role for 10 minutes, and I owned it. Then I got the part and the panic began.'
Hitting the big time: The Mexico-born beauty graces the cover of DuJour's Great Performances issue
Lupita
wowed once again on Wednesday in a chic green-patterned frock at a
party at Butter restaurant in New York celebrating her magazine cover.The star looked the height of style in the dress, which featured an array of patterns seamlessly blended together.
Lupita paired the number with matching light turquoise heels, and accessorised with a dainty black clutch.
She kept her make-up fresh and glowing, opting to highlight her lips with a pink gloss.
Style star: Lupita was fresh-faced in a short green-patterned frock at a DuJour magazine bash in NYC on Wednesday

Post a Comment
One way to contribute to the development of this website is by always dropping your comment whenever you read a post.
Don't leave without dropping yours