In an interview with Punch shopperholic she talks about her shopping life: how often,where and so many things.....Enjoy
Do you like shopping?
I guess every woman likes shopping when there is money. What
I don’t like is window-shopping because it gets me depressed; seeing what you
like without being able to get is depressive.
How often do you
shop?
I don’t have a shopping regimen, I see what I like I buy it,
especially for people of my size. I shop for clothes and accessories as
occasions demand but I shop for groceries once a week.
Is shopping fun or
stressful for you?
Shopping is fun for everybody when there is money, and how
conducive the environment is matters, in modern times, shopping is now fun and
it’s almost stress-free.
Do you shop alone?
Shopping is better when you’re with people , or at least
one person because I don’t like crowd,
but it becomes annoying when such person cannot help you make a choice or tell
you the two are fine. There are some people I like to shop with. Though, when
am alone its boring but faster.
Do you have a
particular shop where you prefer shopping?
The regular size people have a choice but plus size people
don’t have such luxury. My standard shopping takes place in South Africa where
I can get items that fits my size, and we know ourselves there.
What about Online
Shopping?
Well, I prefer the real shopping to online shopping. I can
shop online shopping for bags, but for shoes and clothes, I’ll rather see what
I’m buying. From experience, I once see
that some of the things I ordered for online were photo-shopped because they
didn’t look as nice as they did online.
Have you ever
regretted any of your purchase before?
Yes! Sometimes you get home before you find out you have
bought the wrong thing.
She
Hates Window-Shopping!

Post a Comment
One way to contribute to the development of this website is by always dropping your comment whenever you read a post.
Don't leave without dropping yours